UCTech 2019 registration is now full.
- Conference registration fees are $175 (one session presenter per session is comped).
- Registration opened for session presenters on April 30.
- Registration opened for all UC members* on May 6 (be sure to log in and authenticate first!)
- Update: As of May 8, 2019, 4:23 PM, all 100 scholarships have been claimed. We will offer the UCTech 2019 Scholarship program at registration to the first 100 attendees. The UCTech 2019 Scholarship program awards free registration to eligible attendees. To qualify, you must either be a First-Time attendee or a UC IT Professional supporting Library or Research.
- Conference registration cancellations will be processed less a $4.20 processing fee if requests are received by emailing email@example.com by June 14, 2019. No refunds will be issued after June 14. Please allow 5 business days to process credit card refunds.
A few notes and reminders:
- If you’re a session presenter, one person per session can be comped.
- Please add your bio and photo. We will publish a UCTech 2019 attendee page.
- Method of payment: credit card.
- 141 on-campus rooms offered at Manzanita Village Residence Hall.
- On-campus lodging and vicinity hotels are listed on the lodging page, including those offering special UCTech rates.
- Events and details will be added to the schedule. You can amend and add to your schedule as often as you want.
* UCTech 2019 Conference is open to all UC IT professionals, including students, faculty from across the University of California and participating sponsors.