Do you have something to share with the UC-wide tech community, but want to keep it short?
Take the opportunity to present a Lightning Talk, a very short (five minutes max!) presentation.
Time and space are limited to 10 speakers each day and 50 attendees for each talk. Please arrive a few minutes early to claim your seat.
Lightning Talks schedule:
- Tuesday, July 16 from 12 to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17 from 12 to 1 p.m.
- Location: Multicultural Center (MCC) Lounge.
- Click here to see an interactive campus map.
Here's how it will work at UCTech 2019:
- We will place a whiteboard near the Reception Desk where you can sign up to deliver a talk at lunchtime on either day of the conference
- Sign-up is first come, first served
- All Lightning Talks will occur in the Multicultural Center (MCC) Lounge
- Come on the day for which you signed up and give a great talk!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.