Switching to Agile: Observations from a Development Team
This past year at UC Santa Cruz, we changed our development methodology from Waterfall to Agile. This presentation shares some observations, experiences, and lessons our web application development team learned within the first 6 months of switching.
- Why we switched to Agile.
- How our new development team is structured.
- Things we changed over the first 6 months.
- Some of the lessons we learned.
- Take-aways from the developer perspective.
- And, in hindsight, whether we think it was worth it.